Another brief moment...

I have been here for exactly 5 months and 9 days. Visited 3 countries, and 6 cities. I just had a great week, when the tiredness of many days of work was compensated with some tiny but special moments that helped me think about some stuff and also to get to some conclusions.

First, last tuesday I went to the chinese city of Zhuhai, with some of my bosses to give a speech to university students. And even though the crowd waiting for us was not big as expected, I had a great time. I am glad to have the chance to work with such people, that, looking past the same daily conversations, have such great insights and can really inspire the students. It feels good to look back and remember all the moments when I was inspired by people: to change something, to take actions, and not to be afraid of little things.

Stanley Beach. Taken 70 days ago. :)

And second, I went to a football match! I confess that I am a shame for all Brazilians, but I never went to a football match before. And as I was there in the (really empty, btw) stadium, with all the people around me (which is no news, considering that I am Hong Kong), I was suddenly feeling that same old feeling that I get when something really ordinary makes you weirdly happy (felicidade bizarra, as me and some friends call it :)). And Paraguay beat Hong Kong for 7-0! Awesome!

In the end, I just keep thinking about so many things I want to do here. It is time to catch up with some people that I feel so far away from. My life is getting more stable, but I still don't feel settled and I don't know if that is good or bad. I am glad to get to know more and more the people I work with. I am happy for the person that slowly joined me in my hong kong experiences (and hopefully future ones as well). It just seems that the more I plan, the more my plans change! So far, soo good, but better wait and see how it goes...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Negócios na América Latina / Doing Business in Latin America

Top 10: comida de rua de Hong Kong

Viver em Hong Kong - O guia!